Beijing Jiangxi Train Ticket Booking & Reservation
Jiangxi, a southern province of Chcina, spanning from the banks of the Yangtze River in the north into hillier areas in the south.Gan is short for Jiangxi after the Gan River. Jiangxi's neighboring province include Anhui, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangdong, Hunan and Hubei.
Jiangxi has an area of 166,900 square kilometers, with a population of 42,840,000. The province is divided into 11 prefecture-level divisions, of which the major cities include Nanchang, Jiujiang, Ji'an, Pingxiang, Jingdezhen, Ganzhou, Yingtan and Fuzhou.
Jiangxi boasts beautiful scenery. Well-known tourist attractions include the World porcelain capital Jingdezhen, renowned Pavilion of Prince Teng. Mount Lushan, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.Donglin Temple and Tiefo Temple are two important Buddhist temples. Longhu Mountain is the birthplace of Taoism. Sanqing Mountain, Wuyuan, and Poyang Lake are also beautiful places.
Please use the following links to check train schedule, ticket price from Beijing to China's major cities as well as return train schedule and fares from China's major cities to Beijing.
Want to reserve Beijing train ticket(s) online?, Please feel free to contact us by sending an Email to Elinorzhu at Gmail dot com.
- Beijing to Dexing Train Fares and Schedules
- Beijing to Ganzhou Train Fares and Schedules
Ganzhou is largely overshadowed by many famous attractions, such as Lushan and Jingdezhen.
- Beijing to Ji'an Train Fares and Schedules
The former deputy governor of the central bank of China. Ji'an is also the home of Jinggangshan University.
- Beijing to Jingdezhen Train Fares and Schedules
Jingdezhen has been termed the "Porcelain Capital" due to its production of quality pottery. It has a 1700-year-old history of pottery production in Jingdezhen.
- Beijing to Jinggangshan Train Fares and Schedules
Jinggangshan is one of the most important sites of the Communist Revolution. Site of Jinggangshan has been promoted by the local authorities include the mint of the Red Army, the Revolution Museum, and the Martyrs Cemetery.
- Beijing to Jiujiang Train Fares and Schedules
Jiujiang is the second largest city in Jiang province. Jiujiang literally means "nine rivers".
- Beijing to Nanchang Train Fares and Schedules
Nanchang is the capital of Jiangxi Province. The city is famous for its scenic lakes, mountains, rich history and cultural sites.
- Beijing to Shangrao Train Fares and Schedules
- Beijing to Wufushan Train Fares and Schedules
- Beijing to Wuyuan Train Fares and Schedules
- Beijing to Pingxiang Train Fares and Schedules
Pingxiang is a medium-sized prefecture-level city located in western Jiangxi Province of China.
- Beijing to Xinyu Train Fares and Schedules
The famous Fairy Lake Scenic District is located in Xinyu.
- Beijing to Yichun Train Fares and Schedules
The major mineral deposits in Yichun include aluminum, tungsten, gold, zinc, and copper.
- Beijing to Yingtan Train Fares and Schedules
Yingtan is famous for its tourism Zone Longhushan Mountain Scenic Area.
Still can't find the information you need? Please visit China Train Guide, a website that dedicates to serve overseas visitors for China train schedule and fare search.