Beijing - Anhui Train Guide
Beijing to Anhui Province Train Ticket Booking & Reservation
Anhui province locates in the central eastern China and across the basins of the Yangtze River and the Huaihe River. Its neiboring provinces are Jiangsu to the east, Zhejiang to the southeast, Jiangxi to the south, Hubei to the southwest, Henan to the northwest, and Shangdong to the north with a tiny section.
Anhui province covers an area of 139,600 square kilometers, it has a total of 17 main cities, including Hefei-the capital city of Anhui, Wuhu, Ma'anshan, Huangshan, Huaibei, Huainan, Suzhou, Bozhou, Bengbu, Fuyang, Chuzhou, Liu'an, Chaohu, Xuangcheng, Tongling, Chizhou and Anqing.
Anhui is full of abundant tourism resources, such as Yellow Moutain and the ancient villages in Xidi and Hongcun in Yi County are ranked among the World Heritage List by UNESCO. Moreover, Anhui's possession of 9 national level key scenic spots, including Yellow Mountain, Jiuhua Mountain, Tianzhu Mountain, Langya Mountain, Qiyun Mountain, Caishi, Chaohu and Xin'an River etc.
Please use the following links to check schedules and fares for trains between Beijing and cities in Anhui Province.
Want to reserve train ticket(s) from Beijing to some city in Anhui Province? Please feel free to contact us by sending an Email to Elinorzhu at Gmail dot com.
- Anqing to Beijing,Beijing to Anqing Train Fares and
Anqing is important for the industries of petrochemical, textile, automobile fittings, food and tea. The Zhenfeng Pagoda, dating built in 1570 during the Ming Dynasty,is located in Anqing on the banks of the Changjiang River.
- Bengbu to Beijing,Beijing to Bengbu Train Fares and Schedules
Bengbu is now a famous food city in Anhui Province. Its other industries include engineering works, textiles, glass making, chemical and electronics.
- Bozhou to Beijing,Beijing to Bozhou Train Fares and Schedules
Bozhou is the capital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in mainland China, with one of the biggest T.C.M markets in the country. Bozhou is also the home to the notable people Cao Cao and Hua Tuo
- Chaohu to Beijing,Beijing to Chaohu Train Fares and Schedules
Chaohu is a prefecture-level city in central Anhui Province. The city, embracing the Lake Chao, from which the city was named.
- Fuyang to Beijing,Beijing to Fuyang Train Fares and Schedules
Fuyang is a prefecture-level city in northwestern Anhui province. It borders Bozhou to the northeast, huainan to the southeast and Lu'an to the south.
- Hefei to Beijing,Beijing to Hefei Train Fares and Schedules
Hefei is the capital city of Anhui province.
- Huainan to Beijing,Beijing to Huainan Train Fares and Schedules
The name of Huainan traditionally refers to the entire area south of the Huai River and north of the Yangtze River, which includes the present day central Anhui.
- Huangshan to Beijing,Beijing to Huangshan Train Fares and Schedules
Huangshan, one of the most famous mountain peaks in China, is a popular tourist attraction. It was listed as a World Heritage Site in 1990. The name of Huangshan reflected its cultural and tourist preeminence of the Huangshan Mountain.
- Jingde to Beijing,Beijing to Jingde Train Fares and Schedules
- Jingxian to Beijing,Beijing to Jingxian Train Fares and Schedules
- Jixi to Beijing,Beijing to Jixi Train Fares and Schedules
- Ma'anshan to Beijing,Beijing to Ma'anshan Train Fares and Schedules
In Ma'anshan, the main industry is the steel industry(MaGang)which employs much of the workforce of Ma'anshan.
- Nanling to Beijing,Beijing to Nanling Train Fares and Schedules
- Tongling to Beijing,Beijing to Tongling Train Fares and Schedules
- Wuhu to Beijing,Beijing to Wuhu Train Fares and Schedules
Wuhu, sitting on the southeast bank of the Yantze River. Wuhu's tourist attractions include the Mirror Lake, Jiuzi Plaze, Mount Zhe, Wuhu Olympic Stadium, Yantze River Bridge Crossing, Fangtewild Adventure and phoenix Cuisine Boulevard.
- Wuwei to Beijing,Beijing to Wuwei Train Fares and Schedules
- Xuancheng to Beijing,Beijing to Xuancheng Train Fares and Schedules
Xuancheng is a prefecture-level city of Anhui Province. Xuancheng is famous for the Xuan Paper.
Still can't find the information you need? Please visit China Train Guide, a website that enables users to search train schedule and fares by route, station or train number.
China Railway Train Photos
Beijing South Railway Station
Railway Station Waiting Hall
Beijing West Railway Station